Hello readers! Christmas time is our busiest time of the year, with everyone running around shopping for presents, and leaving their keys absentmindedly in all sorts of places! Remember we’re always available to let you guys in, no matter the time or the weather! We want to share with you a rather unfortunate story we’ve come across recently with a returning customer of ours. He is a gentleman in his mid 30’s from Bethenal Green, who first called us about 6 months ago as he was locked out of his flat late at night. We managed to get the door open fairly quickly, and with no damage at all to the lock or the door, since he had a simple, standard night latch lock, which the flat originally came with. The locksmith on site suggested the lock might...
Category Archives: News
Secure your premises - great locksmith tips and adviceThere are many cost effective ways to secure your home. Keys4U Locksmiths have put together the following list of simple tips for home security to help beat the burglar.
- Never open the door to unknown visitors. Fit a door viewer (peep / spy hole) or a door chain and take a look at who is at your door before opening it.
- Don't leave keys on the inside of door locks or window ledges near the door as burglars can break a window and reach inside and unlock the door.
- Remove keys from view and keep them in a safe place.
- Don't leave your name and address on any key tags. If you lose your keys away from the home they could fall into the wrong hands.
- Have window locks fitted....