Key holding – Maximum property protection
Key holding is a big responsibility, and one we take very seriously indeed. All the people we employ are chosen with care, properly trained, vetted in detail and screened carefully to make sure they are 100% trustworthy. As you’d expect, we treat our industry’s regulations and accreditations with the greatest respect.
Our key holding services
We can manage all your keyholder responsibilities for you, delivering peace of mind as well as an affordable solution to what can be a tricky issue. With our highly experienced team on your side, you can feel safe in the knowledge that your premises are totally secure and, more importantly, your people are safe and secure too.
Security and peace of mind 24/7
You could make staff members into keyholders, but it’s a huge responsibility and can eat into their private life. Our 24/7 secure key holding services prevent staff being put in danger too, in situations a trained security expert is much better able to handle.
We can create a custom-designed plan for your premises including a full site survey and a series of pre-agreed actions to take in an emergency. Which means the risk to your staff is eliminated and inconvenient out of hours call-outs are handed to an expert whose focus it is to deal with such things.
Supervised key holding services
If you want to hold your own keys but would prefer someone to accompany you when attending an alarm situation, we can provide that too. Our professional security officers are trained to attend call outs and will meet you or your keyholder on the site, where they’ll carry out a detailed external and internal security check to ensure the premises is secure.
Our key holding promise:
- We insist on fully trained and licensed security staff
- We respond to alarm activations as fast as humanly possible
- We will arrange repairs if you need us to
- We will always react in accordance with your processes and procedures
- We will report back to you in the appropriate level of detail every time there’s an incident
- You don’t have to put your staff in danger or inconvenience them
- You enjoy reduced liability claims on serious incidents
- It’s a proven way to exercise the right level of care under Health and Safety Executive regulations
If you’d like to discuss our keyholder services or get a free quote, please call or email us. We’ll be delighted to help.