The new Defender door lock features 3 deadbolts and a snib for the latch.
- Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- The hole in the side of the case adjacent to the latch contains a small hexagonal screw. Remove the screw from the side of the case to be used for the outside of the door.
- Overall length – 2200mm
- Distance between deadbolts – 1235mm
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016