The L22172 lock was historically fitted to aluminium doors. The top and bottom deadbolts, connecting bars, split spindles and door handles for this lock are no longer manufactured. Please note that faceplates are no longer supplied with these locks. If measuring with a faceplate, the backset will be 37mm and case depth will be 57.2mm
- Insert a screwdriver into the screw in the back of lockcase. Push latch clear of the faceplate, twist the latch to reverse and release.
- Automatically reverses.
- Overall length – 165mm
- No strike plate supplied
- No longer supplied with a faceplate
- Shootbolt kits are no longer available so if existing shootbolts cannot be reused, the case must be operated as a sashlock only
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016