Your Local Islington Locksmith
Your local locksmith for emergency call-out is Keys4u. We are available at any time on a 24/7 basis and will be with you within 30 minutes of your call. We cover both residential and commercial premises and can deal with all types of locksmith problems. So if you need to gain access, a new lock, or even security advice in general such as CCTV or alarm systems give us a call.
A trusted company
We take pride in the service we supply to people. In fact, we are often called in because we have been personally recommended to a client by one of our previous customers. For your safety and security all our locksmiths are DBS checked. There are no hidden costs, and when you call we will give you an approximate quotation for the job. Because we are confident in our workmanship we will give you a 6-month guarantee.
All types of lock
It doesn’t matter what type of lock you need entry to or need to replace. Our locksmiths are able to cope with it. Old fashioned Chubb or Yale locks or locking and access control solutions such as Mul-T-Lock, we can deal with anything. We also carry a large stock of locks so can replace your lock with any type you want. Our standard locks comply with BS3621 and TS007, and we can supply any insurance approved locks.
Other security services
We can advise on all aspects of security. We also fit CCTV, alarm systems, safes, access control systems and other security devices. Don’t forget there is a 10% discount on website call out.
Keys4u is both ISO 9001 and 45001 certified.
The local Islington locksmith also covers neighbouring areas such as Hackney, Holloway, Barnsbury and Kingsland. Call us now on -
Crime rates in Islington
- Islington has become a fashionable place to live. However, it suffers the average amount of crime compared with other boroughs across London.
- Crime rates in London have gone up generally.
- There were over 900,000 crimes reported in London in the past year, of which 87,000 were burglaries.
- The rate of burglaries in Islington was 11.86 per 1,000 people in the year ending March 2019.
If you are worried that your locks and security systems are not adequate contact Keys4u for professional advice.
- Islington is a London borough in Inner London.
- The name Islington derives from a mention of Gislandune (Gisla’s Hill) in c.1,000 AD.
- The population of Islington is estimated at 241,600 in 2019.
- The demographic for Islington is 48% White British, 20% Other White, 12% Black/African/Carribean Black British, 10% Asian British, 10% Other.
- It has a vibrant community with many bars and restaurants; it is also close to the West End theatres.