Your Local Emergency Croydon Locksmiths
Locked out? need a lock change? is it an emergency? we operate 24 hour day and night. Croydon locksmith - 30 minutes response time!
Keys4U locksmiths provide:
- Local, qualified, DBS-checked, fully trained and equipped locksmiths.
- Speedy service – on location within 30 minutes.
- Trained agents providing free advice and estimates.
- Full inventory of standard keys for all types of lock installation.
- Unlocking doors service without incurring damage.
- CCTV, access control, safes and alarm system installation.
- ISO certification 9001 and 45001.
- Full range of British standard locks (BS3621 and TS007).
- 10% discount for website call-out.
- Six-month guarantee for products and services.
- Free site security survey.
Whether your call is an emergency or a longer-term security solution, Keys4U Locksmiths are here to help. Call our 24-hour emergency line any time of day or nightCroydon crime statistics in the past year (November to October) there were 111 burglaries and 185 vehicle crimes and 344 anti-social behaviour recorded crimes in Croydon (source Police UK).
Need An Emergency Lock Out Service?
Accidentally locked yourself out of your home or workplace? Our team of professional locksmiths are on call 24/7 ready to get...
Our team of professional locksmiths offer Multipoint UPVC door lock changes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All of our locksmi...
Need a Lock Change?
Our team of locksmiths supply and install a wide variety of locks to suit all needs including 5 Lever Mortice Locks, UPVC doo...
Fresh Lock Installation | Locksmith Services
If you’ve just had a new door installed or you want to install a lock on a door that’s never had a lock on it before, you’ll ...
We have everything you need to maximise security to your residential or commercial property at prices that are difficult to c...
Smart Lock Installation
We also provide a complete smart home security service with a wide range of security appliances and accessories to protect yo...
Case Study: Smart door bell
We were contacted by a customer who runs a small business working from home. He was concerned that when he was out, some deliveries were delayed because no-one was present to sign for them and so the items were returned to a depot. We recommended installing a smart bell (both battery-operated and wired versions can be installed quickly). The advantage of a smart bell is that you can communicate with visitors and delivery drivers remotely through an app and importantly the smart bell gives extra security to your front door. On some models, you can have alerts that give you notification of missing a delivery.