Qualified and professional locksmiths in and around Peckham
Keys4U Locksmiths provide emergency and regular locksmith services for domestic, commercial and vehicle situations.
Keys4U locksmiths provide:
- Local, qualified, DBS-checked, fully trained and equipped locksmiths.
- Speedy service – on location within 30 minutes.
- Trained agents providing free advice and estimates.
- Full inventory of standard keys for all types of lock installation.
- Unlocking doors service without incurring damage.
- *CCTV, access control, safes and alarm system installation.
- ISO certification 9001 and 45001.
- Full range of British standard locks (BS3621 and TS007).
- 10% discount for website call-out.
- Six-month guarantee for products and services.
- Free site security survey.
Whether your call is an emergency or a longer-term security solution, Keys4U Locksmiths are here to help. Call our 24-hour emergency line any time of day or night
Peckham crime statistics
In the past year (November to October) there were 1089 burglaries, 3630 violent crimes, and 409 cases of shoplifting in Peckham (source UK Crime Stats).
Smart Lock Installation
We also provide a complete smart home security service with a wide range of security appliances and accessories to protect yo...
We have everything you need to maximise security to your residential or commercial property at prices that are difficult to c...
Fresh Lock Installation | Locksmith Services
If you’ve just had a new door installed or you want to install a lock on a door that’s never had a lock on it before, you’ll ...
Need a Lock Change?
Our team of locksmiths supply and install a wide variety of locks to suit all needs including 5 Lever Mortice Locks, UPVC doo...
Our team of professional locksmiths offer Multipoint UPVC door lock changes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All of our locksmi...
Case Study: Securing a property after a burglary
We responded to a call to replace the locks on a semi-detached house in Peckham that had been burgled from a back window. The house keys and other valuable items had been taken. To secure the property we replaced all the locks on five external doors. We recommended installing an intruder alarm, CCTV cameras and a doorbell. Cameras and alarms discourage would-be burglars – they will generally move on to a target with less or no protection. Our client now feels secure at his property – even when he's away he receives alert notifications of any suspicious activity and he can view the camera system via a smartphone app. Other effective deterrents included: Installation of a floodlight at the front of the house; signs verifying the property is secured by CCTV; connecting an alarm to a monitoring station; installing security grills on the ground-floor windows.