A Local Emergency Locksmith In Putney
Locked out from your Putney home or business? Your first call should be to your local Keys4u locksmith. You can call us at any time, 24/7, and we will be with you within 30 minutes of your call. We can also help with other security measures. If you would like to call us about installing a new alarm or surveillance system we would be happy to make an appointment when it is convenient for you.
Feel secure with Keys4u
All our locksmiths are trustworthy DBS checked professionals. They are thoroughly conversant with all types of security device. In an emergency situation you will gain access to your property in a speedy and efficient manner. We can offer further security advice, should you wish it, and ensure that all is left tidy and secure. We even promise to do our best not to damage your door in the process. All our work carries a 6-month guarantee.
Our Keys4u locksmiths
Our friendly and helpful locksmiths undergo continuous training so that they are familiar with all the latest security devices. They will be able to open, fit or change any type of lock including mortice lock, nightlatch, rim cylinder lock, Euro cylinder lock, UPVC door lock, Yale, Chubb or access control solutions such as Mul-T-Lock. All the locks we supply are BS3621 and TS007 compliant and insurance approved. We also supply a key cutting and duplication service.
Other security devices
Keys4u are pleased to be able to offer a range of security items such as CCTV, alarm systems, safes, access control systems and other security devices. Don’t forget there is a 10% discount on website call out.
Your local locksmith covers Putney and the surrounding areas of South West London.
For an emergency, advice or upgrade in security please call on -
Tel 033 330 52993
Email [email protected]
Service Location Putney, London, SW15
Crime in Putney
Crime across all the London boroughs is on the increase. Putney is an affluent district in South West London which is in the borough of Wandsworth. Wandsworth is one of the safer boroughs, but unfortunately crime still occurs.
- There were 672 cases of burglary in Putney between November 2018 and October 2019 according to UK Crime Statistics.
- East Putney is a relatively safe area but still had 157 burglaries in the last year, West Putney had 114 according to Police UK.
Don’t be complacent about the safety of your property. Contact Keys4u to make sure you have the best possible protection.
Facts about Putney
- It was recorded as a village in the Domesday Book.
- Birthplace of Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex in 1485. He was the chief minister to Henry VIII.
- It has many sporting clubs, bars, cafes, shops and restaurants.
- Good mix of housing including flats, Victorian and Edwardian houses.
- The starting point for the Oxford and Cambridge boat race.
Keys4u is the local locksmith of choice in Putney.