The Avantis is a relatively new lock and is easily recognised by it’s unique latch and deadbolt configuration. Avantis locks have the largest hooks on the market at 25mm. This is the standard version but a narrow locking position version is available on the next page.
- Lift lever or double spindle nightlatch
- Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Centres – 92mm/62mm
- Overall length – 2200mm
- Case height – 220mm
- Case depth – Backset + 18mm
- Distance between hooks – 1325mm
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016