Dino electric pick gun.
- The RGN203 is light and compact weighing only 298g and features the increasingly popular “pistol” grip design.
- The gun works in the same way as other pick guns by rapidly raking pin and disc tumbler cylinders to cause the top and bottom pins to separate.
- The Dino RGN203 is a Li-ion battery powered rechargeable pistol pick gun which offers great value for money.
- This pick gun also features a rechargeable Li-ion battery with battery indicator and LED light to assist the user when picking.
- The battery in this pick gun needs to be treated correctly to prolong its life. (Any mistreated batteries will not be covered by warranty)
- Do not charge the gun before its first use. The manufacturer has pre-charged it for you.
- Never leave the battery charging for a long period of time.
- The LED from the trigger blinks to indicate the battery is fully charged
- After every use make sure the battery is fully topped up with charge.
- Never leave the battery fully discharged.
- If left for long periods (e.g. 2 months) top up charge if not used.
- If kept in cold conditions (e.g. in a van during winter) top up charge at least once a week even if not used.
Supplied complete with:
- 2 x straight 0.6mm pick blades
- 2 x angled 0.6mm pick blades
- 2 x straight long 0.6mm pick blades (69mm long)
- 1 x 0.9mm dimple pick blade
- 1 x 0.9mm long dimple pick blade
- 2 x professional dimple pick blades
- 1 x standard tension tool
- 1 x double tension tool
- 1 x key extractor
- 1 x UK charger
- Supplied in a padded carry case.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016