ERA locks may also be stamped Homesafe, Surelock, Saracen, Spartan, Duraflex, Supa, Westward or Cego. All ERA locks are available with the compatible gearboxes on the left. Please enquire with us for more details.
- Lift lever or split spindle nightlatch
- Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Remove latch to reveal a small screw. Use a small bladed screw driver to turn the screw 180 degrees then return latch to correct position.
- Centres – 92mm
- Case height – 221mm
- Case depth – Backset + 18mm
- Overall length – 2250mm
- Distance between outer rollers – 1430mm
- Distance between inner rollers – 699mm
- Supplied loose
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016