This ERA Saracen gearbox has a deadbolt, 8mm split spindle, 92mm centres and is available with either a 30mm, 35mm or 45mm backset.
- Split spindle
- Centres: 92mm
- Height: 220mm
- Depth: Backset + 20mm
- Spindle: Split 8mm
- Almost all ERA multipoints can be interchanged with a deadbolt, hookbolt or Vectis gearbox
- No Faceplate supplied
- Latch reversal: Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Nightlatch reversal: Remove latch to reveal a small screw. Use a small bladed screw driver to turn the screw 180 degrees then return latch to correct position.
- Supplied loose in singles
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016