This lock will sometimes have FIX2025 or Yale stamped on the faceplate.
It will replace the FIX2150 or FIX2151 with some adjustment and certain models have specific hook positions.
These may be available as made to measure special order items.
Previous versions of this lock were supplied with wedgebolts.
- Undo the 2 screws on side of lockcase nearest to the faceplate, remove the gearbox from the strip, twist the latch to reverse and then reconnect the case to the faceplate.
- Overall length – 1820mm
- Distance between hooks – 1455mm
- Sometimes has FIX2025 stamped on the faceplate
- Will replace FIX2150 or FIX2151 with some adjustment available to order, please request a made to measure form from the specials department
- Faceplate sometimes marked Made in Sweeden
- Accepts Scandinavian cylinder rather than standard euro profile
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016