The 855 series features Key Wind operation which allows the door to be locked and unlocked by full rotations of the key.
The latch is retracted by the key or the handle.
Type 1 refers to 4 roller locks.
- Lever/Fixed Pad
- Undo the screw in the side of the lock case adjacent to the latch. Remove the latch, reverse, reinsert and repace the screw.
- Overall length – 2170mm
- Distance between outer rollers – 1527mm
- Distance between inner rollers – 721mm
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016