The 855 series features Key Wind operation which allows the door to be locked and unlocked by 2 turns of the key. The latch is retracted by the key or the handle. Type 2 refers to 2 roller, 2 mushroom locks.
- Lever/Fixed Pad
- Undo the screw in the side of the lock case adjacent to the latch. Remove the latch, reverse, reinsert and repace the screw.
- Overall length – 2170mm
- Distance between mushrooms – 1510mm
- Distance between rollers – 699mm
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016