This 856 lock features 2 hooks and 2 rollers and is commonly used on UPVC doors.
It is supplied in 2 parts with integrated shootbolts.
- Undo the screw in the side of the lock case adjacent to the latch. Remove the latch, reverse, reinsert and repace the screw.
- Overall length – 1410mm (main Lock)
- Distance between outer hooks – 1485mm
- Distance between inner rollers – 710mm
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016