Featuring a split spindle, this 859 series has 2 hooks and 2 Rollers. Please note that there are no serrations to accept shootbolts on this lock.
- Undo the screw in the side of the lock case adjacent to the latch. Remove the latch, reverse, reinsert and repace the screw.
- Insert the split spindle 2/3 of the way in on the internal side and 1/3 of the way in on the external side.
- Overall length – 2170mm
- Distance between hooks – 1490mm
- Distance between inner rollers – 699mm
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016