A centre lock section which has the ability to accept roller attachments and shootbolts. Both are supplied separately and roller extensions are available in pairs as either 200mm or 400mm between rollers.
- Undo the screw in the side of the lock case adjacent to the latch. Remove the latch, reverse, reinsert and repace the screw.
- Overall length – 960mm
- Distance between rollers – 685mm
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016