These are the last remaining original 68mm centre Fullex locks.
The 35mm and 45mm locks are 2200mm long and the 55mm version is 1770mm long.
- Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Insert the split spindle 2/3 of the way in on the internal side and 1/3 of the way in on the external side.
- Overall length – 1700/2200mm
- Distance between deadbolts – 1300mm
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016