Gridlock multipoint lock featuring 3 deadbolts, 22mm U-rail faceplate and a double spindle.
Commonly used on timber doors.
- Insert a screwdriver into the screw in the back of lockcase and push the latch clear of the faceplate. Twist the latch and release to reverse.
- Overall length – 2035mm
- Distance between deadbolts – 1490mm
- Distance between inner rollers – 990mm
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016