Old style GU Ferco latch only, 4 roller locks which are easily identifiable by their 70mm centres.
- Depending on date of manufacture either:
Push the latch in to reveal a screw in side of case. Undo screw to remove the latch, reverse, reinsert and replace screw or Insert small flat bladed screwdriver in the small slot on side of case marked R/L. Push upwards to release latch, reverse and reinsert
- Overall length – 2200mm
- Distance between outer rollers – 1405mm
- Distance between inner rollers – 446mm
- Deadbolt to bottom roller – 362mm
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016