This 2 hook lock also features 2 inboard rollers for compression. Also available in split spindle and a version where the rollers are outside of the hooks.
- Push a flat bladed screwdriver into the small rectangular slot above spindle and pull out latch at same time. Reverse and reinsert.
- Overall length – 2170mm
- Distance between hooks – 1490mm
- Distance between inner rollers – 699mm
- GU locks are now manufactured with a new style centre case
- The main difference between old and new style is the distance between the latch and the deadbolt, this will sometimes cause problems with strike plates
- The other major difference in the height of the lockcase, although this shouldn’t cause any real problems when retro fitting
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016