This lock features a 20mm flat faceplate and is only available in 45mm backset, typically used on timber doors.
- Depending on date of manufacture either:
Undo screw or screws in the latch, remove, reverse and reinsert Push a flat bladed screwdriver into the small rectangular slot above spindle and pull out latch at same time. Reverse and reinsert
- Remove the latch to reveal a small screw. Use a small bladed screw driver to turn
the screw 180 degrees then return latch to the correct position.
- Overall length – 2170mm
- Distance between hooks – 1390mm
- Top hook to spindle – 730mm
- GU locks are now manufactured with a new style centre case
- The main difference between old and new style is the distance between the latch and the deadbolt, this will sometimes cause problems with strike plates
- The other major difference in the height of the lockcase, although this shouldn’t cause any real problems when retro fitting
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016