A GU 2 hook lock featuring rhino hooks and split spindle nightlatch operation.
- Depending on date of manufacture either:Undo screw or screws in the latch, remove, reverse and reinsertPush a flat bladed screwdriver into the small rectangular slot above spindle and pull out latch at same time. Reverse and reinsert
- Remove the latch to reveal a small screw. Use a small bladed screw driver to turn the screw 180 degrees then return latch to the correct position.
- Overall length – 2285mm
- Distance between hooks – 1228mm
- Top hook to spindle – 568mm
- Bottom hook to spindle – 660mm