A GU 2 hook lock featuring rhino hooks and split spindle nightlatch operation.
- Depending on date of manufacture either:
Undo screw or screws in the latch, remove, reverse and reinsert Push a flat bladed screwdriver into the small rectangular slot above spindle and pull out latch at same time. Reverse and reinsert
- Remove the latch to reveal a small screw. Use a small bladed screw driver to turn
the screw 180 degrees then return latch to the correct position.
- Overall length – 2285mm
- Distance between hooks – 1228mm
- Top hook to spindle – 568mm
- Bottom hook to spindle – 660mm
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016