One of the most cost effective 4 roller locks available on the market which also features the largest range of different backsets.
28mm backset locks feature a gearbox with a black plastic cover.
- Push a flat bladed screwdriver into the small rectangular slot above spindle and pull out latch at same time. Reverse and reinsert.
- Overall length – 2285mm
- Distance between outer rollers – 1610mm
- Distance between inner rollers – 670mm
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016