The Yale Home View Pan Tilt Zoom Camera offers peace of mind by allowing you to view inside your home from your Smartphone or Tablet in HD720 quality. Rotate the camera, change the viewing angle and zoom in and out remotely from your Smartphone or Tablet.
- View via Smartphone or Tablet – View live streaming of activity in your home via the Yale Home View App (WiFi connection or 3G/4G required).
- Pan Tilt Zoom – Rotate the camera, change the viewing angle and zoom in and out remotely from your Smartphone or Tablet.
- HD720 – High definition video quality.
- Image & Video Capture – Capture still images and live video streams on demand.
- Day/Night Vision – Full colour day vision and 8m enhanced night vision for low light conditions.
- Two Way Audio – Listen or talk back with built in microphone and speaker.
- Motion Detection – Alerts you when motion is detected (optional).
- File Storage – Save images and video clips direct to your Smartphone or Tablet. Alternatively you can add a Micro SD card to your camera for additional removable storage (Micro SD card not included) or back up to a Dropbox account (a Micro SD card must be fitted in the Home View camera for Dropbox back up to work).
- No Monthly Fee – Save images and video to your Smartphone or Tablet memory, a Micro SD card (not supplied) or back up to Dropbox (optional).
- Easy to Set up – Get set up and ready to use in minutes using the quick start guide.
- Network Connectivity – Connect via WI-FI to your CCTV system (compatible with systems that have hybrid DVR’s/NVR’s only)
- Micro SD Card Slot – Compatible with Micro SD cards up to 32G (Micro SD card not included).
- 2 Year Guarantee – Register your product online at www.yale.co.uk/registeryourproduct
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016