This Kenrick lock features a central hook, 3 rollers for compression and two hooks with anti lift pins.
Keeps sets are available by special orders due to the spacing between the hooks, anti lift pins and rollers.
- Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Overall length – 2300mm
- Distance between outer rollers – 1462mm
- Distance between inner hooks – 1230mm
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016