The Yale Keyless Connected smart lock gives you freedom to secure your home without the need for a key. Simple to use, you now have complete control on how you unlock your door.
There’s no need to worry if your children arrive home early, or if you’re stuck at work with friends on your doorstep. You control who and when people have access to your home. For example, you can set a PIN code that works for 24 hours for a family member or your cleaning person.
Simple to use
You choose how you want to open your door. PIN code, key card, key tag, remote fob and even from your smartphone when connected to a smart home system. It is also easy to add and remove users if you need to.
Security as standard
Feeling safe and secure is a must for any home owner. The smart lock has a tamper alarm and incorrect PIN code feature.
Don’t worry if the electricity goes down as the smart lock is powered by 4 AA batteries. It will even warn you when the batteries are running low.
Complete your smart home system. The Keyless Connected smart lock can connect to leading smart home systems when the appropriate module is fitted. It also connects to the Yale Smartphone Alarm and CCTV systems when you use the Yale module.
Keyless Connected Ready smart lock
- Replaces existing rim cylinder used on a 60mm backset nightlatch*
- Touchscreen with backlit keypad
- Battery operated
- Low battery indicator with emergency battery connection
- User codes and settings remain if batteries are replaced
- 3 minute lock out if code is entered incorrectly 5 times
- Tamper alarm
- For use on timber doors
- 2 year guarantee
*Please note: Maximum door thickness is 57mm
Opening the lock
- 4 -10 digit PIN code
- 24 hour PIN code for visitors
- Key Card
- Key Tag
You can use a mix of up to 20 PIN codes, key tags and key cards.
The Keyless Connected Ready smart lock can connect to leading smart home systems when the appropriate module is fitted. It also connects to the Yale Smartphone Alarm and CCTV systems when you use the Yale module.
The following modules are available separately:
- Remote Fob module – allows you to open the lock with a Remote Fob
- Yale module
- Z-Wave module
Enjoy a range of extended features when selecting a Keyless Connected smart lock with a module included:
Keyless Connected smart lock – with Yale module
- Connects to the Yale Smartphone Alarm and CCTV system
- Lock and unlock your door remotely using the Yale Smartphone Alarm and CCTV free app
Keyless Connected Smart lock – with Z-Wave module
- Works with Samsung SmartThings
- Connects to leading smart home systems using the Z-Wave protocol
- Lock and unlock your door remotely using an app
- Remotely add user credentials
- Set schedules when people can enter
- Audit trails to track user entry
*functionality may vary depending on what smart home system the lock is connected to.
Please Note: Battery box is not suitable for external use.v
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016