This Keyline electric cylinder / laser key machine cuts cylinder, car and laser keys.
The Ninja Laser combines the mechanical and electronic precision to guarantee unique key cutting performances and quality through two different technologies: a double speed prismatic cutter and an end milling cutter to cut with maximum efficiency door and automotive edge cut keys, laser keys and Tibbe keys by code, decode or depths.
Ninja Laser is designed to better meet the requirements of the professional thanks to the mixture of these two technologies, which allows the combination of maximum cutting precision together with exceptional performance, at the same time guaranteeing extended use of the parts of the key cutting machine.
- Power supply: 230V 50 Hz / 110V 60 Hz / 100V 50-60Hz
- Electronic Equipment: Mainboard with ARM Cortex A8 CPU, 256 MB RAM, NAND 1 GB memory, high resolution axis control
- External connections: 2 USB 2.0 ports; 2 RS232 serial ports; 1 LAN port
- Key Reading/Decoding System: Electric contact
- Lighting: LED lit cutting bay
- Movements/Axis: 2 stepper motor-operated axIs
- Jaws: FLAT KEY SIDE 4 faces (more jaws are available for specific markets)
- LASER KEY SIDE: Jaw AC (jaws A, B, C, D, G, H are available)
- Gauge: FLAT KEY SIDE: Automatic gauge unlock through the movement of the axis
- Motor: FLAT KEY SIDE: Asynchronous, 0.18 KW LASER KEY SIDE: DC electronic motor
- Cutter: FLAT KEY SIDE: In Widia � 63 mm LASER KEY SIDE: End milling cutter � 2,5 mm
- Cutter Speed: FLAT KEY SIDE: 1500-3000 rpm (variable speed according to the programmes) LASER KEY SIDE: 6000 rpm
- Absorption: 250W (35W in stand-by)
- Width: 340mm
- Depth: 415mm
- Height: 300mm
- Weight: 20kg
The modern and functional design guarantees maximum ergonomics to assure the use of Ninja Laser in all work places.The Liger software developed by Keyline stands out for its capacity to process every cutting system and easily receive software updates.Complex operations are made extremely simple and intuitive thanks to the modern color interface, which is simple and easy to learn.
Ninja Laser is standard equipped with a USB port, LAN ports and serial ports.
- Supplied boxed
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016