This KFV case is riveted onto strips and need to be drilled and then re-riveted. These cases will only replace newer KFV locks as older versions have different connectors.
- Key Wind
- Centres: 92mm
- Case height: 210mm
- Case depth: Backset + 14mm
- Spindle: Single 8mm
- Not supplied with faceplate
- KFV Cases are riveted on to strips.
- Rivets must be drilled to remove cases and new cases riveted on. Purchase part number RIVETGUN
- Latch reversal: Depending on date of manufacture either: Push in the latch and undo the screw in the back of the lock case, remove the latch, reverse and reinsert or Push in the latch and undo the screw in the side of the lock case to remove the latch, reverse and reinsert
- Supplied loose in singles
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016