A 2 hook lock with serrations for attaching shootbolts at the top and bottom of the door.
The screw centres either side of the spindle are 37mm.
- Depending on date of manufacture either:
Push in the latch and undo the screw in the back of the lock case, remove the latch, reverse and reinsert Push in the latch and undo the screw in the side of the lock case to remove the latch, reverse and reinsert.
- Overall length – 2100mm
- Distance between hooks – 870mm
- Older KFV multipoint locks have no markings on the faceplate
- All KFV multipoint locks will have a small case height of 210mm with a small slot at the top of the case
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016