A 2 roller lock with serrations for attaching shootbolts at the top and bottom of the door.
- Depending on date of manufacture either:
Push in the latch and undo the screw in the back of the lock case, remove the latch, reverse and reinsert Push in the latch and undo the screw in the side of the lock case to remove the latch, reverse and reinsert.
- The hole in the side of case adjacent to the latch contains a small screw. Depending on which side the function is set, turn the screw clockwise or anti clockwise until it stops to reverse the nightlatch function.
- Overall length – 1630mm
- Distance between outer rollers – 930mm
- Older KFV multipoint locks have no markings on the faceplate
- All KFV multipoint locks will have a small case height of 210mm with a small slot at the top of the case
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016