This Lockmaster features a hook in the central gearbox rather than a deadbolt as well as 2 further anti lift hooks and 4 rollers. Please note that this version is unsprung and should only be used with sprung handles. The associated handles below are all sprung.
- Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Overall length – 2200mm
- Distance between outer rollers – 1409mm
- Distance between inner rollers – 847mm
- Distance between inner rollers – 735mm
- Double spindle version lockcase is unsprung and should be used with sprung handles
- Single spindle version lockcase is sprung
- Unsprung handles should not be used with these locks
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016