This 2 hook lock is primarily used on composite doors and features a 44mm wide faceplate in either white or brown. Please note that this lock is an unsprung double spindle version and should only be used with sprung handles. The associated handles below are all sprung.
- Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Overall length – 2200mm
- Distance between hooks – 1490mm
- Distance between rollers – 1170mm
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016