This lock features anti lift pins below each of the hooks to offer enhanced security.
Please note that this double spindle version is unsprung and should only be used with sprung handles.
The associated handles below are all sprung.
- Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Overall length – 2200mm
- Distance between hooks – 1080mm
- Distance between outer rollers – 1310mm
- Lock is unsprung
- These locks have 2 spindles, if replacing a single spindle version it may be necessary to replace the handles as the screw may interfere with the lower spindle hole, alternatively purchase a single spindle lockcase only
- Top and bottom shootbolts not supplied, special order only
- Unsprung handles are not suitable for use with this lock
- Supplied loose
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016