The original Mantis 1 lock has a unique gearbox featuring 86-Table/117mm centres. Please note that older versions of this lock do not have any markings on the faceplate. If you are replacing a 24 or 44mm faceplate lock, please use this product and retain the original faceplate.
- Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Overall length – 2200mm
- Distance between hooks – 1290mm
- Distance between deadbolts – 1300mm
- Older Millenco multipoint locks have no markings on the faceplate
- Faceplate can be removed
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016