The original Mantis 1 lock has a unique gearbox featuring 86-Table/117mm centres.
Please note that older versions of this lock do not have any markings on the faceplate.
- Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Overall length – 2200mm
- Distance between outer rollers – 1615mm
- Distance between inner rollers – 460mm
- Distance between rollers – 1605mm
- Older Millenco multipoint locks have no markings on the faceplate
- No markings on faceplate
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016