The second generation Millenco Mantis lock features 65/95mm centres and is available in 2 variations.
This lock features 650mm hook centres.
The alternative on the next page has 550mm hook centres (no rollers) and is normally used on the master door in a pair of French doors.
- Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Overall length – 2200mm
- Distance between outer rollers – 1615mm
- Distance between hooks – 1300mm
- Older Millenco multipoint locks have no markings on the faceplate
- No markings on faceplate
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016