The Rod Snapper is the ideal choice for snapping both Euro profile and Oval profile cylinder locks even where there is insufficient protrusion of the cylinder beyond the door or handle.
- When used correctly the tool will not slip off the cylinder,which other clamp on snappers may do.
- The ‘Rod-based snapper’ will also make short work ‘snap-safe sacrificial snap-point’ type cylinders as the rod effectively bridges the sacrificial section of the cylinder.
- Constructed from a specialist steel, tested for its strength and durability to ensure that it does not bend in the same way as a screwdriver would.
- Full instructions included.
- Supplied with a 7mm drill bit.
- Snaps Euro and Oval cylinders even when flush with handles.
- Snaps “sacrifial snap-point,anti snap” locks.
- Will not damage door handles.
- Can aid in the removal of rim cylinders and PAS24 handles etc.
- Will not slip off the cylinder, which other clamp on snappers may do.
- Supplied in a plastic case
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016