Padlocks for use when travelling to the USA.
- Please refer to table attached for detailed sizing information
- In United States airports TSA(Transport security administration) screeners will for security reasons open most luggage even if they have to damage the lock or padlock, with travel sentry approved padlocks the TSA screeners are able to open the luggage by way of a travel sentry master key, inspect the contents and then relock them so that the luggage is secure for the remainder of the journey
- 3 dial set-your-own combination convenience
- Visi Packed
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016