This Stanley vertical 2-point panic bar is BS EN1125, has a high shock-resistant latching mechanism for protection against vandalism, the components are made of high rust-resistant alloy & heavily electroplated steel to avoid corrosion and are non handed.
- Available in Rim & Surface Vertical rod type.
- High shock-resistant latching mechanism for protection against vandalism.
- All inside components are of high rust¬resistant alloy & heavily electroplated steel to avoid corrosion.
- All devices are non-handed.
- Shock -resistant painting/electroplating finish.
- External access trims are available with different functions.
- All trims feature a through-bolted design to the device that enables a secure and durable installation
- Max Door Width = 1000mm
- Max Door Height (for Vertical rod) = 2438mm
- Supplied boxed
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016