This classic 2 hook Cobra features a central deadbolt. The options on this page are 20mm faceplate locks. 16mm variations are listed on the previous page. If you have a lift lever lock, use this lock with a solid spindle. Faceplate maybe marked STV-F2070.
- Push in latch and a screw will appear in back of lockcase. Undo the screw to remove the latch. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw.
- The small rectangular slot adjacent to side of the spindle hole contains a black roll pin. Insert a flat bladed screwdriver and roll the pin to opposite side to reverse function.
- Overall length – 2100mm (flat ends)
1770mm (round ends)
- Distance between hooks – 1490mm
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016