This Cobra features an Entryguard facility which engages with the door frame, preventing the door from being fully opened until released. Working in a similar way to a door chain, it allows the occupier to see who is at the door before opening it.
- Push in latch and a screw will appear in back of lockcase. Undo the screw to remove the latch. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw.
- The small rectangular slot adjacent to side of the spindle hole contains a black roll pin. Insert a flat bladed screwdriver and roll the pin to opposite side to reverse function.
- Overall length – 1770mm (round ends)
2100mm (square ends)
- Distance between hooks – 1490mm
- Top hook to entryguard spindle – 400mm
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016