Winkhaus gearboxes are held onto the strips by pins. To remove the pins tap them out with a punch (the centre pin must be accessed by undoing the screw in the case) and reattach by reusing the original pins.
- Split spindle
- Case Height: 185mm
- Case Depth: Backset + 15mm
- Spindle: Single 8mm
- Centres: 92mm
- Latch reversal: Push in latch and a screw will appear in back of lockcase. Undo the screw to remove the latch. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw.
- Nightlatch reversal: The small rectangular slot adjacent to side of the spindle hole contains a black roll pin. Insert a flat bladed screwdriver and roll the pin to opposite side to reverse function.
- Supplied loose in singles
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016