This Winkhaus gearbox features an 8mm split spindle, has 92mm centres and is available with 35mm, 45mm and 55mm backsets.
- Split spindle
- Centres: 92mm
- Case height: 185mm
- Case depth: Backset + 15mm
- Spindle: Split 8mm
- Not supplied with faceplate.
- Winkhaus cases are held on to strips by pins. To remove the pins, tap them out with a punch (The centre pin must be accessed by undoing the screw on the case). Reattach by reusing the original pins.
- Nightlatch reversal: The small rectangular slot adjacent to side of the spindle hole contains a black roll pin. Insert a flat bladed screwdriver and roll the pin to opposite side to reverse function.
- Latch reversal: Push in latch and a screw will appear in back of lockcase. Undo the screw to remove the latch. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw.
- Supplied loose in singles
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016