This Scorpion lock features rollers as well as hooks for compression. If lift lever function is required, use with a solid spindle. 2 versions of this lock are available, with 1390mm and 1250mm between the hooks. The standard version is on the previous page.
- Push in latch and a screw will appear in back of lockcase. Undo the screw to remove the latch. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw.
- The small rectangular slot adjacent to side of the spindle hole contains a black roll pin. Insert a flat bladed screwdriver and roll the pin to opposite side to reverse function.
- Overall length – 1925mm
- Distance between outer rollers – 1405mm
- Distance between inner hooks – 1250mm
- Short length version
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016