The Winkhaus ThunderBolt 5 has been especially designed with increased tolerances for door installers. This locking system incorporates twin deadbolts in the upper and lower positions, providing high security levels that easily passes the rigours of PAS23/24 and EN14351-1 2006 security standards.
- Push in latch and a screw will appear in back of lockcase. Undo the screw to remove the latch. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw.
- The small rectangular slot adjacent to side of the spindle hole contains a black roll pin. Insert a flat bladed screwdriver and roll the pin to opposite side to reverse function.
- Overall length – 1770mm
- Distance between deadbolts – 1490mm
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Barnet TV: Safer Barnet Episode 3- Identity Theft & Fraud - July 13, 2017
- Smart home technology – the key to improving your lifestyle and looking after the people you love - July 10, 2017
- Security Cameras - March 3, 2016