The Yale Smart Home Alarm Kit is a home alarm system built with you in mind, allowing you to arm and disarm your system via your Smartphone.
- Control via Smartphone – Arm/disarm and configure your alarm anytime, anywhere via your Smartphone.
- 868MHz Technology – Yale uses a frequency that is tightly controlled, meaning a clearer channel with less interference.
- Pre-Linked – Yale Smart Home Alarms come with components already linked to the Smart Hub. This makes installing your alarm quick and easy.
- Part Arming – Set the alarm and secure downstairs while you move freely upstairs.
- Easy to Fit -There is no need to damage your décor, lift carpets or run cables. All components are self-contained and no wired connections are required between units.
- Expandable – Add up to 20 devices to tailor the system to your home. ** Up to 6 out of 20 can be PIR Image/Video Cameras.
- No Monthly Fee – Putting you in control and alerting you directly means there are no monthly fees.
- Extra secure rolling code transmission
- 94dB Internal Loud Siren – Within the Smart Hub
- 104dB External Loud Siren
- 2 Year Guarantee
- All batteries Included
Extending Your Yale System
The Yale Smart Home Alarm Kit can be extended to include additional accessories including a Power Switch to turn home appliances on and off remotely (i.e. a lamp or radio), a PIR Image Camera to view images of inside your home, and you can even add a Yale Smart Lock to your front door controlling them all from your Yale Smart Home Alarm App.
Yale Smart Home Alarm App
The Yale Smart Home Alarm App gives you control of your alarm system from your Smartphone. Download the Yale Smart Home Alarm App for complete peace of mind and knowledge that your home is secure. You can check your home anytime, anywhere via the App, and you can receive alerts and notifications if the alarm is triggered.
Inside the box
- Smart Hub x 1
- Siren x 1
- PIR Motion Detector x 2
- Door/ Window Contact x 1
- Key Pad x 1
- Fixing Pack
Latest posts by keys4u (see all)
- Who Do I Call for a Door Repair? - January 17, 2019
- Call Your Local Locksmith for Magnetic Door Lock Installation - January 7, 2019
- Should I Call the Locksmiths in Bromley or Fix it Myself? - December 27, 2018