Locksmith CCTV Bristol
When it comes to protecting your home or business, it's important to get it right. The risk of your home or business being broken into can be greatly reduced with a few preventative measures. CCTV has become increasingly popular as a way to tackle crime and offers many advantages.
The biggest advantage is that along with burglar alarms, CCTV is one of the biggest deterrents for would be intruders. Just the sight of a CCTV system installed at a property is enough to send a burglar racing elsewhere to seek an easier target. The fact is no one wants to get caught in the act, these cameras can provide you with valuable evidence which can be handed over to the police and for insurance purposes. CCTV can provide you with peace of mind and a sense of control, especially since many can be viewed remotely by connecting to the internet via your smartphone, PC or tablet.
We offer CCTV installation for all Bristol and its surrounding areas. Our CCTV installers in Bristol are all trained to the highest standards and can schedule an appointment to install your CCTV cameras at any time that's convenient for you. We supply and fit/install install both indoor and outdoor CCTV and IP CCTV cameras.
There are a few things you might want to consider before you buy your system such as:
- Infrared night vision: This enables you to see recordings that are made in the dark. Try to make sure you buy a system with a good Infrared night vision that has good visibility in the dark.
- DVR capacity lets you know the amount of footage your camera is capable of storing. Usually once the hard drive is full up, the oldest footage will be recorded over. Basically the larger your hard drive, the more footage your camera will store, giving you a longer timeline.
- Picture quality is another thing to consider. The term to measure the quality of the picture is TV-lines. The clearness of the picture is indicated by the number of TV-lines with the highest number giving the clearest picture
- Mobile connectivity: Last but not least it's also worth taking a look at the connectivity of your camera to your WiFi network. If you want to monitor your property using your smartphone, table or PC it is worth checking to see if mobile connectivity is an option There are many CCTV cameras on the market that will connect, which is essential if you want to keep an eye on things even when you're not there.
Here is a list of some of the CCTV systems that we offer in the Bristol area:
- Swann Pro-A851 CCTV Camera
- Swann Pro-A850 CCTV Camera
- Swann Pro-A851 Twin CCTV Camera Kit
- Motorola Focus 85 Wireless Home Security Camera
- Netgear Arlo VMS3130 Smart Home Security Camera Kit
- Ring Stick Up Cam