Your Local Emergency Locksmith In The Manchester Area
Locked out and need speedy access to your home or commercial property? Perhaps you just want to change or upgrade your locks. Keys4u in Manchester has the solution. We not only cover Manchester, but also the surrounding area. We can be with you within 30 minutes of your call, and we operate 24 hours a day. It doesn’t matter what type of lock you have, we can get you in. We also carry a wide range of locks if you want to change the security on your door. We also offer lock repairs, new installation, duplicate keys, and other security systems.
A security conscious company
You have to be able to trust your locksmith, and Keys4u gives you the security of knowing that all our locksmiths are DBS checked. We also provide you with a 6-month guarantee on all our services, but if there is a problem do contact us even if the 6 months have passed. We are fully aware of quality and safety requirements and are both ISO 9001 and 45001 certified.
A local locksmith ready to help you
We will provide a free estimate and advice on request at the time of the call out. Our customers and their security are our first concern, and much of our business comes from personal recommendation.
We Fit Any Lock
Your Keys4u locksmith is conversant with all types of locking system; mortice lock, nightlatch, rim cylinder lock, Euro cylinder lock, UPVC door lock, deadlock, window lock or safe lock. All our locks comply with BS3621 and TS007 standards. We also provide duplicate keys and can fit insurance approved locks.
Other security items
We can also give advice about security matters, fit CCTV and alarm systems and are conversant with the latest electronic security devices. Don’t forget there is a 10% discount on website call out.
Call us today for an instant quote on -
Tel: 033 330 52993
Email: [email protected]
Service Location: Manchester, M14
Burglaries in Manchester
Manchester has a population of about 2 ¾ million people. In 2018-2019 there were almost 400,000 crimes reported across the city. Burglaries have gone down slightly this year from the previous year, but there were still over 2,000 cases of burglary each month. The only way to prevent this type of crime is to make sure you have secure locks in place.
UK Crime Statistics show that:
- There were 26,691 burglaries in Greater Manchester between July 2018 and June 2019.
- Police UK indicates that in the year ending March 2019 the crime rate in Manchester was higher than the average crime rate across other similar areas.
- In April 2018 a Manchester Evening News article told how burglaries had increased by 13% and that you were more likely to be a victim of burglary in Manchester than anywhere else in England and Wales.
Facts about Manchester
- Manchester is the second largest metropolitan area behind London and is often thought of as the capital of the north of England.
- Manchester’s population grew by 20% over the last 10 years
- Its population is now estimated at 2,710,074.
- It has a wealth of restaurants, museums, theatres and music venues.
- Thousands of acres of parks and easy access to the Peak District National Park.